Life Works Pages
Quick Help for Having the Relationship You Want
- You can make conscious choices instead of relying on attraction, chance, or fate.
- Getting clear about what you want can save you a lot of time and heartbreak.
- Making your lists and sticking to them is a loving thing to do for yourself.
- Staying awake and aware in the moment is a way to have things be different.
- Be open to noticing people you may never have noticed before.
- Be aware of being critical and hard to please.
- Be willing to look at patterns that may have hurt you.
- If you go for the ones you’ve always gone for, you’ll likely have the same result you’ve always had.
- Just because someone is appealing doesn’t mean they’re right for you.
- Making new choices means turning your back on what’s not good for you.
- You have the power to attract the partner and the relationship you want.