Creating a Sacred Relationship with Yourself
“The experience of your life will be different when you create and nurture a sacred relationship with yourself. You will attract wonderful empowering experiences, people and circumstances in a way you were not able to before.”
- What life will be like when you have a sacred relationship with yourself.
- Honor yourself as you would like others and life to honor you.
- Be able to do the things that are important to you with less resistance and more ease.
- Have a forgiving, gentle, empowering and loving relationship with yourself.
- A sacred relationship with yourselves that will allow you to more easily:
- Do things that are good and right for you.
- Make sure you are treated well.
- Feed your body and mind with healthy, nourishing things.
- Do what is authentic.
- Set appropriate boundaries.
- Have a more balanced life.
Via the vibration set in this sacred relationship and ritual, things will happen naturally. During this Course you will:
- Develop a sacred relationship with yourself.
- Discover and release what is in the way of that sacred relationship.
- Feel renewed, vital and positive about yourself.
- Be open to good, authentic things coming toward you.
Think about areas in your life that have resistances to your well-being. No alcohol or recreational drugs 24 hours before and after the course. A good night’s sleep before you arrive and quiet time after completion. Eat before you come so your physical needs are taken care of. Bring with you a Journal to write in and something to write with. A token to carry with you that will remind you of your sacred relationship with yourself.
Day One, 9:30am-4:00pm. Please bring lunch for yourself. Please send your prepayment of $175 for this adventure. Fee to review is $125. Payable by check when you reserve a place in advance. Otherwise, bring cash.
Email us for more information.